Power Supply

This machine is compatible with voltages of 220 to 240 V, and electrical frequency of 50/60 Hz.
Use only a power supply that meets the specified voltage requirements. Failure to do so may result in a fire or electrical shock.
Do not use power cords other than the one provided, as this may result in a fire or electrical shock.
The provided power cord is intended for use with this machine. Do not connect the power cord to other devices.
Do not modify, pull, forcibly bend, or perform any other act that may damage the power cord. Do not place heavy objects on the power cord. Damaging the power cord may result in a fire or electrical shock.
Do not plug in or unplug the power plug with wet hands, as this may result in an electrical shock.
Do not use extension cords or multi-plug power strips with the machine. Doing so may result in a fire or electrical shock.
Do not wrap the power cord or tie it in a knot, as this may result in a fire or electrical shock.
Insert the power plug completely into the AC power outlet. Failure to do so may result in a fire or electrical shock.
Remove the power plug completely from the AC power outlet during a thunder storm. Failure to do so may result in a fire, electrical shock, or damage to the machine.
Install this machine near the power outlet and leave sufficient space around the power plug so that it can be unplugged easily in an emergency.
When connecting power
Do not connect the machine to an uninterruptible power source.
If plugging this machine into an AC power outlet with multiple sockets, do not use the remaining sockets to connect other devices.
Do not connect the power cord into the auxiliary outlet on a computer.
Other precautions
Electrical noise may cause this machine to malfunction or lose data.
100W-002